We are planning our next retreat in May 2022, in the sunny Algarve, southern Portugal. Come and join a small intimate group of 10 fellow explorers, to rest in the beautiful natural setting, connect with yourself and the group, and dive within your psyche.
For more information, you can visit our “What to expect ?” page here, and to speak with one of our team member and to register, get in touch with us here.
What is included ?
- 6 days of shared or private accommodation on an ecological retreat center nestled 8 hectares of land with lakes, orange orchard and star filled skies, away from phone signal and noise pollution
- Delicious, home-cooked vegetarian meals served twice a day by our friend, chef and facilitator Sam Serves
- Plenty of personal attention from our team of 4 facilitators during your introductory microdosing session with psilocybin mushrooms to prepare for the journeys
- Support from our experienced facilitators during your 2 full dose psilocybin mushroom journey
- Daily morning mindfulness activities (meditation, movement, breath and voicework…) and sharing circles to help you ground and reflect upon your experience
- Online and phonecall support to prepare and integrate the mushroom journeys before and after the retreat
Legal disclaimer: We do not offer psilocybin mushrooms during this retreat, we simply provide support during your experience if you decide to ingest your own psilocybin mushrooms.
720 euros for shared accommodation
920 euros for private accommodation
Do you want to join us ?
Get in touch with us for more detailed information, preparation support and to make a booking !
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use our contact form here.
Private retreat/Tailor-made group retreat
If you wish to experience intentional, supported psilocybin mushroom journeys privately or with a small group ( a partner or a family member for example), or if you wish to have a retreat specially organised for a group, get in touch here.